[Ambassadors] Reminder: NA meeting, 9pm Eastern time

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 5 19:00:31 UTC 2008

> Just a quick followup - it's 01:00 2008-08-06 UTC - thats 9pm (2100)
> 2008-08-05 Eastern - I admit it's confusing.

Hehe, its not wrong.  if you would prefer I use EDT, and since its NA
Ambassadors, it might be appropriate.  Although if others want to join
in, its completely appropriate.  I'd argue for having both listed as
our meeting collides with EMEA on 8-20 (or 8-19) and will probably do
so on the third Wednesday every month.

Let me know, its easy to change.

Oh, and gregdek, I feel very green still, but I think David and I can
figure it out if you are overly busy.  Chime in as you see fit
however.

Cheers,

Clint