[Ambassadors] An Event in VIT-VELLORE, Need People to give talk on Fedora

Satish Eerpini eerpini at gmail.com
Fri Aug 8 16:24:05 UTC 2008

Hi Francesco ,

we were expecting someone  ( or anyone)from the Fedora community in general
, who are well versed with the working of Open Source and could make the
Freshmen experience the power and feel of open source with their talk , and
what can be a better example than the Fedora Project itself . :-)

i am also sending a copy of this to rahul , as i have seen that rahul is
among the most active of the India Fedora Community . Once we have someone
who is ready to take the opportunity  to represent the Fedora Project and
the Open Source in general , we could have further discussions about the
exact event dates , and other details !

we are looking forward to this event as a big way to start out with Fedora
at our college !

Thanks
Satish
Fedora Ambassador (Secunderabad) .