[Ambassadors] New spanish member

Juasmas juasmas at juasmas.net
Sat Aug 9 23:29:51 UTC 2008

Thanks, Sílvio and Junior, Gracias, Obrigado :P

Sílvio, your idea of the creation of a Fedora web for the portuguese
users is very nice! I would be very enchanted very much to help you in
all you need. Is very important and needed spread the Fedora Project to
our countries, Portugal and Spain, (because as you know the Fedora
Project isn't known here), and I can help you in all that you need :D.
In Spain already exist one Fedora web, but it is very poor... is very
needed that these web works good for the Fedora spanish consumers,
because it is still very incomplete.

I would be very enchanted if you like contact me for talk about this,
and if you accept my help. You can found my personal profile in the
Ambassadors Country List.

Thanks of new.

Regards,

- Juan Victoria