[Ambassadors] Re: Design Service Request - AmbassadorKit Box

Clint Savage herlo at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 10 15:01:04 UTC 2008

On Sun, Aug 10, 2008 at 8:49 AM, David Nalley <david at gnsa.us> wrote:
> Ryan,
>
> It's my understanding that these are easy to print and are essentially
> disposable. From that standpoint a release specific item would be
> nice, but I don't know what that does to the amount of work for Art.
> As for how they get printed constructed, they should be able to be
> printed on card stock and taped or glued together. This was really
> designed as a DIY type thing - ie the 'other' distribution would send
> the files for the artwork to be printed and the end user would print,
> cut and assemble.

It would be nice to have them pre-assembled in the future.  However,
for a first run, a design of a fold together box would be *exactly*
what we wanted.

Ryan, thanks for picking this up and running with it.  Let us know how
we can help.  Also, the Italian Ambassadors have been working on a
similar project which I am trying to collaborate.  Maybe we'll have
more demand for the boxes and such.

Cheers,

Clint