[Ambassadors] SF Bay Area speaking opportunity (last minute!)

Any Fedora Ambassadors available and interested in talking about Fedora
in a Bay Area user's group meeting?

This is a last minute request that came up, but it's a bit far and late
notice for my side of the greater Bay Area.

Contact me directly and we'll find out the details.  No worries either
way, just hoping there is a lucky fit.

thx - Karsten
Fedora : http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
gpg key : AD0E0C41