[Ambassadors] North America: Round two of Fedora Ambassador polo orders

Pascal Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Wed Aug 20 20:08:28 UTC 2008

Ambassadors in North America, we're ready to open another round of polo
orders for Ambassadors in the United States and Canada.  I've updated
the North American Ambassador page[1] with a photo of these shirts.  If
you would like to order one, with receipt probably in early October,
please add your name to the list at the bottom of the page, and send me
an e-mail with your shipping address where you'd like them delivered.

One shirt, with shipping: $40
Two shirts, with shipping: $65

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/NA#Fedora_Ambassador_Polo_Shirts_for_North_America