[Ambassadors] Red Hat VMware romours : what about Fedora?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Fri Aug 22 01:10:14 UTC 2008

Pablo Barrera wrote:
> Just a romour but critical for our community..
> http://news.cnet.com/8301-13505_3-10022163-16.html?part=rss&tag=feed&subj=TheOpenRoad
>
> http://www.zdnetasia.com/news/software/0,39044164,62045002,00.htm?scid=rss_z_nw

While I can't talk about unsubstantiated rumours like these that exist
all the time, I will say that Fedora as a project has a commitment to
have a open community including all of it's software including the
infrastructure bits accessible to everyone and that transparency
including a vibrant community of volunteers is a important safe guard.

Rahul