[Ambassadors] China Fedora Support Community welcome all of you to join us

Nathanael Lee haowei2008 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 06:48:18 UTC 2008

Yes,of course. I contacted the founder of most popular community of Fedora and talk about my plan to him. So if you are not from China,don't need to be worried.  Our site will offer the languages both in Chinese and in English so every memeber here can read and participate.

Now we are doing basic and development plan for this new site. We have determinded to use VBB programme to set up this site. Planning work are very in details so maybe we need some time before the site comes out perfectly.

If any body here are intersted in our site or you have some idea about this site.Please contact me freely.I will be very happy to meet you and talk it with you.Thanks a lot for all of you!

My MSN:  nathanael at msn.cn                     My AIM:  haowei2008

Best Regards,

Nathanel Lee from China

2008-08-24