[Ambassadors] China Fedora Support Community welcome all of you to join us

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Sun Aug 24 09:27:13 UTC 2008

2008/8/24 Nathanael Lee <haowei2008 at gmail.com>:
> Yes,of course. I contacted the founder of most popular community of Fedora
> and talk about my plan to him. So if you are not from China,don't need to be
> worried.  Our site will offer the languages both in Chinese and in English
> so every memeber here can read and participate.
>
> Now we are doing basic and development plan for this new site. We have
> determinded to use VBB programme to set up this site. Planning work
> are very in details so maybe we need some time before the site comes
> out perfectly.
>
> If any body here are intersted in our site or you have some idea about this
> site.Please contact me freely.I will be very happy to meet you and talk it
> with you.Thanks a lot for all of you!
>
> My MSN:  nathanael at msn.cn                     My AIM:  haowei2008
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Nathanel Lee from China

Moreover if you find some fedoraproject.org hosted wiki pages that
could be translated and you want to help us in this effort please feel
free to translate those ones.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini

p.s. Translate official fedoraproject.org could help contributors and
newbie to find documentation about Fedora and about our activities. I
suggest to work on translation of fedoraproject.org and then connect
those page with you site: this would be the best way to contribute in
fedora wiki improvement. Hope those suggestions could help everyone.
Francesco