[Ambassadors] The Ambassadors/Join page is incorrect

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 30 10:50:01 UTC 2008

Am Sonntag, 28. Dezember 2008 18:24:08 schrieb Clint Savage:
> And if not, should we take the time to improve the Join
> page?  I think we should, but wanted to open the discussion to all
> Ambassadors to see others opinions.

Thanks herlo, you are right!
We should change/improve it soon - i will make my proposal as soon as i am
back from holidays. Arround 05 January 2009 - do think this is soon enough?

CU Joerg

--
Joerg (kital) Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
http://kitall.blogspot.com
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688