[Ambassadors] Fedora distributed on public places...

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Mon Dec 1 20:21:54 UTC 2008

Hi,
we would like to put Fedora in more and more hands. We have the will
to do it in our home town (Osijek, Croatia) and have some spare cache
to put into blank CD/DVD's and burn them. One thing we lack is some
representative box to put Fedora discs into. We would like to put
these Fedora boxes on public places like student cafeteria, pubs, pc
hardware shops, etc... It would be nice that there would be some text
on the box "It's Free - take one".

I saw request for "AmbassadorKit Box " on this page:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
There are examples of Ubuntu. We would LOVE to have something similar
- or even better than Ubuntu ;)

Cheers,
Valent.

--