[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 and Adobe CS4

Affix affix at ihack.co.uk
Tue Dec 2 20:20:16 UTC 2008

Lucas,
  It was just a matter of running it with WINE. However I realized I can't
open anything in non-psd format. Also The install may fail a few times
before it actually works. But it does in the end. There is apost about it
with a screenshot in the WINE App-DB

- Fedora Ambasador - <affix at fedoraproject.org>