[Ambassadors] FAmSCo Election: Town Hall Time/Date

Matt Domsch matt at domsch.com
Wed Dec 3 03:39:15 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 24, 2008 at 06:32:50PM +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> According to [1] Matt Domsch email, we have to decide when we would
> held a FAmSCo Town Hall.
>
> The discussions could be hold between December 4th and December 6th in
> #fedora-townhall.
>
> Tell me the date/time you prefer.
>
> From my own perpective Saturday (6th) will be the best day, from 17.00
> UTC to 21.00 UTC.
>
> [1] https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-advisory-board/2008-November/msg00092.html

>From the comments received, it sounds like Saturday the 6th on or
after 17.00 UTC is best for most (but not all).

I need to find a moderator yet.  I would do it, but I'm out of town
and offline at this time.  Would anyone care to volunteer?  The only
requirements are:
a) they be online at this time
b) they not be a nominee

Simply copy questions from #fedora-townhall-public into
#fedora-townhall.  And move to the next question if the discussion
gets sidetracked for too long. Pretty easy.

Thanks,
Matt