[Ambassadors] Ambassador Poloshirts EMEA

Ferenc Pravda pravda013 at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 3 04:21:56 UTC 2008

Hello Joerg,

Currently I seem to be the only Serbian Fedora Ambassador, and I wish
to have polo shirt on my Event at December 27th.
Please, can you help me with shipment of one polo shirt even Deadline is closed?
Milos Komarcevic (kmilos) from Serbian Translation Tim will sponsoring
me with one if you be able to help me.

Best Regards,
Ferenc

--
Ferenc Pravda
Fedora Ambasador
pravda013 at fedoraproject.org

Key Fingerprint:
8A76 A556 EC86 7222 0EF0 B9E8 76AF BB74 9A3F B4B6

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Pravda013_ENGLISH
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/pravda013  (Serbian)