[Ambassadors] Release Party Wall Poster

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 16:15:37 UTC 2008

2008/12/3 Rishikesh Sharma <rishikesh at fedoraproject.org>:
> Hi All,
>
> The Release party in Imphal is only 4 Days to go. We are doing the
> advertisement in News Paper and Wall Posters are distributed all over. The
> JPEG file used in advertising/Wall poster is available at
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Wallposter.jpg
>

> Regards,
> Rishikesh Sharma

Rishikesh,

Nice poster, I like the layout.  I would, however suggest a couple
changes.  The fonts you use do not look like the recommended fonts
(mgopen-fonts) from the Art team.  I thought I'd throw in my
contribution from a few weeks back as well as point out that there are
inkscape sources available as well.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F10Themes/Solar#Fedora_10_Release_Poster

I hope things go well for your release party.

Cheers,

Clint