[Ambassadors] my apologies

Hector Alfonso Gonzalez Ramirez hagr182 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 05:16:52 UTC 2008

As many of you noted I did not attend the town hall meetings held this
saturday, the reason being that I was out of town at the time, I hope you
can all forgive this fact; a friend of the family was getting married so I
couldnt attend; But that does not means Im not willing to answer all your
questions, you can send them here and I´ll answer inmediatly or if so you
wish, we could all attend an extra official meeting.

I truly hope we can arrange this, and if not I totally understand.

At your service

Hector Gonzalez.