[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 12:15:26 UTC 2008

Hello Francesco,

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> BTW, Fedora EMEA is still alive and will open completely its wings soon :)

the STILL ALIVE is my problem. Fedora EMEA e.V. is lacking communication
and also transparency! I'm not getting informed what happens to my money.
I think, I'm also one of the persons knowing best about Fedora EMEA e.V.
and the reasons why founding it, as I was the former treasurer. But this
still does not explain what Fedora EMEA e.V. does or maybe does not with
the (my) money currently. And for beeing such quiet as currently, the 128
Euro are IMHO too much money...

Greetings,
  Robert