Fedora EMEA e.V. (was: Re: [Ambassadors] Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Tue Dec 9 12:38:01 UTC 2008

On Tue, 9 Dec 2008, Mathieu Bridon (bochecha) wrote:

> Well, for some people, there's a huge difference between spending 1?
> and 128?.

I don't mean that from a *personal* point of view, only that I don't
think taking money from other Fedora contributors is the point.  Sorry
if I was unclear.

> Anyway, this might have been the least important part of my own
> message, and I'm truly sorry if it offended you.

Not at all!  I'm sorry if my reply sounded harsh.  I was trying to
address your points as well as Robert's initial ones!

Everything's ok from my end :)

--Max