[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA e.v. (was Re: What Fedora makes sucking ...)

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 9 13:01:37 UTC 2008

2008/12/9 Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at googlemail.com>:

> Would it be possible (at least for members) to get a quarterly report on
> what EMEA did and how much money was spent on what? Or would that just
> be too much work?

I'm not part of the board, like you I'm a member of the foundation. I
could say only what FAmSCo knows: if I'm not wrong those money were
used part for FAD EMEA 08 costs and part for LinuxTAG costs (swags
etc...).

BTW, only Fedora EMEA e.V. board could give more detailed numbers/facts.

> IMHO this is not really concrete. One question I have for example is:
> What decisions were made when, for example regarding the budget or
> regarding events. And who made this decisions? Is there a place where we
> can follow this decision-making, mail, irc logs or whatever? I don't see
> any public discussion on this list.

See above.

I have added in the To: address box, Fedora EMEA contact, in order to
clearify all the doubts.

>From my side I trust the NPO and its board and all its/their actions.

Regards

Francesco Ugolini