[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Tue Dec 9 14:24:37 UTC 2008

Sorry for such words only in german; but for everybody who will
understand: Use a translator :-(

... ich wolle erst schreiben, "if you don't understand this kind of
criticism I'd like to kindly ask you not to run for the NPO's presidency
again",
aber ich habe angst vor den reaktionen ....

And for the writer of that lines: Be sure that I don´t run again for
President. Maybe you will and you can the better next President.

And "Last but not least", maybe I should give up every "activitys" in the
Ambassador Project, because it hurts too much seeing, what you´re doing
right now.

Over and end