[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA (was: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora)

Stefan Held obi at unixkiste.org
Wed Dec 10 17:52:58 UTC 2008

Am Mittwoch, den 10.12.2008, 13:14 +0100 schrieb Jeroen van Meeuwen:

> Personally, I've spent a fair amount of money (maybe more then anyone
> else) getting where I need to be and doing what I need to do. That is
> also the reason why I deeply resent your suggestion.

Buying all this fancy hats is expensive. Red Fedoras, Blue Fedoras and
Orange Sombreros :) This would kill my budget.

At least we now know that you weren't forced to eat Pizza with Spaghetti
with that money :)

> Kind regards,
>
> Jeroen van Meeuwen
> -kanarip

Stefan Held                    VI has only 2 Modes:
obi unixkiste org              The first one is for beeping all the time,
FreeNode: foo_bar              the second destroys the text.
Fedora Ambassador:              http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/StefanHeld