[Ambassadors] Re: What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Thu Dec 11 20:40:06 UTC 2008

Thanks for the reply, Robert.

> My personal result after that heavy discussion the last few days is,
> that I definately want to see a *real* discussion including a possible
> change of the membership fees on the next general member meeting of
> Fedora EMEA e.V. So please put that on the agenda when sending the

I have already proposed this myself several times in various emails,
and I agree that it must be discussed.

> And as Max said, Fedora EMEA e.V. does not want to collect money from
> the Fedora contributors already spending their time

Yes, I believe this very strongly.

> Finally of this e-mail speaking for myself: I don't want to get
> reimbursed for my membership fee, my issue is not the height itself,
> but what with the money happens more or less - which Max nicely
> explained in another e-mail. I'll surely write an reply there as well

If you have any further questions, I'll be happy to reply.

Also please note that one of the things on the TODO list for January is
to completely finalize the accounting details of Fedora EMEA e.V. from
its creation through the end of 2008.

Thanks,
Max