[Ambassadors] What Fedora makes sucking for me - or why I am NOT Fedora

Robert Scheck robert at fedoraproject.org
Fri Dec 12 00:01:02 UTC 2008

Hello Peter,

On Tue, 09 Dec 2008, Peter Reuschlein wrote:
> I know Max published his complete accouting in the wiki.
> Why not doing the same for the FAD EMEA?.
>
> Then the hole process would be transparent and noone can complain about
> it.
>
> Also i think people take this hole discussion too personally. We all
> have the same target to improve Fedora. The methods may be diffrent but
> we should be able to discuss this.

that's an interesting suggestion which nobody followed, yet. I'm assuming
this got somehow lost amongst all the other e-mails. I'm not sure, but as
far as I can see, there should be nothing, which could prevent the NPO from
doing so - and it would be very transparent, no question.

I'm adding this idea to my list of points which should get addressed during
the next membership meeting. What for the Fedora Project works, also should
work and succeed for Fedora EMEA e.V. And as far as I know, the German law
doesn't forbidd such a thing.

Greetings,
  Robert