[Ambassadors] JIIT WAP-2008 event reports!!!

rajan vaish vaish.rajan at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 16:12:16 UTC 2008

I was one of the witness of the event,and response was truly awesome ..Many
students were curious to learn Linux and know more about it.Many totally
formatted their computer to become "only Linux" person. I saw that Prakhar
has a great reputation in the University and his talks were inspiring
students, from what I saw,I see the number of students increasing in future.
Good work Prakhar,getting 150 students for Fedora is an awesome contribution
and it becomes even more valuable when people get to know that you did it
all during your 15 credits Final year Project presentation preparation.
You Rock !
Rajan Vaish
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Vaishrajan