[Ambassadors] FAD EMEA 2008

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Mon Dec 15 14:51:28 UTC 2008

On Mon, 15 Dec 2008, Robert M. Albrecht wrote:

> I saw on the FAD wiki page, there was a discussion on Cebit 2009
> planned ? Are there any meeting minutes ?

There is nothing "major" planned for Cebit.  If a few Fedora folks are
going and want to organize a booth, we will be happy to fund it the same
way we do other events, but it won't be one of the "big" EMEA events for
next year, mostly because we feel like Fedora is competing with so much
other stuff for attention at an event like Cebit.

--Max