[Ambassadors] [suggestion]Project for college student

ElectroMech electromech at electromech.info
Tue Dec 16 18:19:56 UTC 2008

Thanx,

Those projects are already done.

We offer different projects to college students at India, Gujarat only.

They call it industrial training come project.

The spend 4 month 6-7 hrs. at our premises and will work according to our
guidance.

*I need suggestion how to involve those students in fedora development work.
*

I am sending some link any body interested the project already done.

1. SMS server
http://vglug.googlegroups.com/web/smddocs.pdf?gda=d5kOqT0AAACPDvn8E6o6YUvvXa92J97HfOvmGsZZ0hGkuBYBC3JQ54QRjlufJgzYh7IfW0ufGP_lNv--OykrTYJH3lVGu2Z5

2. http://groups.google.com/group/VGLUG/web/finalformat1.doc

Suggestion are welcome.

2008/12/16 Anouar <a2anouar at gmail.com>

> Hello Nilesh,
>
> I think that your projects are very interesting. But I'm wondering if your
> offer is only for college students in the US ?
>
> Thanks.
>

> Anouar Abtoy

Nilesh Vaghela
ElectroMech
Redhat Channel Partner and Training Partner
16, Sun Rise complex,
Nr. Mansi cross Road,
Satellite Rd, Ahmedabad
25, The Emperor, Fatehgunj, Baroda.