[Ambassadors] F10 Release Parties - Feedbacks page

Francesco Ugolini fugolini at fedoraproject.org
Tue Dec 16 21:37:44 UTC 2008

On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 16, 2008 at 12:13 PM, Francesco Ugolini
> <fugolini at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I know there are other Fedora 10 Release Parties to come, by the way,
>> I wanted to create a page to start collecting all the
>> thoughts/suggestions/critiques on this amazing experience to help next
>> FAmSCo better addressing its activity.
>>
>> I invite events' owners', attendees and whoever want to add their
>> suggestions visiting
>> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/ReleaseParty/F10/Feedbacks
>> .
>>
>> Feel free to add everything, whenever you want and in the way you best prefer.
>> Regards
>>
>> Francesco Ugolini
>>
>> --
>>

> Francesco,
>
> I have already done something similar to this and integrated it right
> into the FedoraEvents[1] page on the wiki.  Not sure if that's quite
> what you are after, but in the North America table for Q3 and Q4, you
> will see a column for 'reports'.  I figure, that's not the only place,
> but it's a good start to what people have thought or felt about
> particular event, including Release Parties.
>
> Anyway, just a thought and much more centralized.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Clint
>
> 1 - https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents#North_America_Q4

The proposed page was not properly for events reports, but to collect
ideas to improve next release events: we will use this along with all
the amazing reports people have done.

Thank you for your precious job! I think it's a genius idea to keep
track of all the suggestion in the events page, with this idea we
really could take track of all the report.

My infinite gratitude

Francesco Ugolini