[Ambassadors] F10 release events -- reimbursement $$$

If you have not been reimbursed for your F10 release event, please send your receipts and your PayPal information to me off-list, and I will try to get the money to you before I go on Christmas vacation.

Thank you so much for all your hard work organizing these events. The reports and pictures have been fantastic.

--Max