Re: Revisiting FADNA (was: Re: [Ambassadors] FAmNA Meeting Summary from 2008-12-17)

On Wed, 2008-12-17 at 10:00 -0600, inode0 wrote:
> LFNW does have nicer timing. April is a bit farther away from other
> events ambassadors might like to attend. It also is in Q1 which
> perhaps would allow more budget to be allocated to it. I would be
> happy with it as a host for FADNA as well.

It would be rather nice to do this at LFNW.  It's a multi-day event in a
nice area.  One major issue though is it's location in relation to the
nearest major airport.  SEA is the closest major airport, and that's in
Seattle, about an hour and a half south of the event.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- FreedomĀ² is a feature!