[Ambassadors] Fedora booth at IOTA convention at Science City, Kolkata.

susmit shannigrahi thinklinux.ssh at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 14:03:15 UTC 2008

> Maybe we can make it official.

I talked to the organisers. That's not possible for them.

>> So we need volunteers to attend the booth. Also I shall request all
>> the Ambassadors from Kolkata and nearby to please come up so that we
>> can meet.
>> The date of convention is 26/27/28 Dec. 2008.
> I am attending the convention on 27th and the 28th.

Great. Other people from kolkata and nearby..are you coming?

> Booth will remain open from .... to .... hrs  ?

Throughout the day. 10-5.

> What activities are planned?

Distribution/ Display and an unofficial meet of fedora people.

> I think apart from
> 1. Fedora media
> 2. Other promotional pamphlets, etc
> 3. PCs running Fedora (any open hardware? killer technologies?)
> we should have a few books on display at least.

Which books? Any suggestions? And their availability?

One more thing I forgot to mention, sorry for the mistake,
we shall be sharing this booth with ilug-cal.org, a local lug from kolkata.

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh