[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 How To

Diego Escobar dezone24 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 24 02:02:27 UTC 2008

Hi:

Thanks to everebody for yours comments. I wrote this guide in my language
(spanish) because there are less documentation in this language than
English. This is one of the reasons what we think, people don't use Linux on
their computers.

In English there are a lot of excelent documentation (including official
Fedora guides). I am only translate and write it in a easy way. (For newbies
:) )

So, if you consider that a English version could be useful for more people
around the world, let's go. If somebody can translate it into English,
Francais o wharever you want... go for it! Just let me know.

Regards!