[Ambassadors] Fedora USB Stick kit

Papadeas Pierros ppapadeas at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 23:01:58 UTC 2008

Hi folks!

It would be nice if we could have a more organized approach on the
Fedora USB creation stick. There is a view on it [1] which is pretty
well done, but we (Kostas Antonakoglou and I) thought we could give it a
second shot.

So we created a wiki page on it [2]. We need some help on the creation
of the Live DVD for it. Anyone interested may contact me.

Hope this idea grows up and ends up to the creation of at least one USB
Stick Kit for every region (EMEA, NA , APAC, LATAM) or even more
preferably the integration of the kit to the regional Event Box.

If we manage to create the the Kit by February  we could turn up in
FOSDEM2009 with it :)

~π

[1]
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxDay/LinuxDay2008#Fedora_USB_Stick_kit