[Ambassadors] Fedora 10 How To

Santosh Kumar santosh at fedoraproject.org
Wed Dec 31 18:29:50 UTC 2008

Hi all
  I'd love to work on the translation. Does anyone have any objections?

Santosh
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Santosh

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 8:33 AM, Mani A <a.mani.cms at gmail.com> wrote:

Santosh Kumar

                           **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer
************
for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Further,
you are not to copy, disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to
any other person and any such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain
viruses. Every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is not
liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail
or attachment. Author reserves the right to monitor and review the content
of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address. Messages sent to or
from this e-mail address may be stored on the e-mail system permanently.