[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Poloshirts

Gerold Kassube gerold at lugd.org
Sun Feb 3 20:40:16 UTC 2008

Hi Pascal,

Joerg created that Shirt approx. one year ago and we (who attend FOSDEM,
Linuxtag and a bunch of other smaller event) decided that this
Polo-Shirt *could* be a uniform-al Polo-Shirt for every Ambassador in
the whole world.
BUT, be careful, because it costs approx EUR 25 to produce ONE Shirt and
if you're using a currency calculator there you can see, that it is for
some areas in this world a lot of money (also in Europe) and ...
the second point with the producing is, a private person (in that case
Joerg or last time myself) have to pay in front for the order when we
get the Shirts.

The Shirt is produzed here in Germany at a special vendor who only sells
and produces in Germany.
So we have no problem to produce a bunch of this shirts, never mind; but
we have to clear out, that we only order if we have the money to pay
for; nor earlier.

We like to offer the following:
We create a time on which you have latest place your order (let`s say
end of march this year) then we ask for a quote at the vendor; clear out
the shipping costs from Germany to every place you guys want to have it
and then we tell you the date until the money has to arrive ...
If the money did not arrive at this time, we can't order for you because
we can't pay with our private money and btw. this are AMBASSADOR Shirts;
not for public :-)

Hope this will help you

Regards

Gerold