[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Poloshirts

Sandro "red" Mathys red at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 4 00:24:31 UTC 2008

Hi *

I reckon it's cheaper to produce them locally (e.g. in the USA for
Pascal & the other US ambassadors - probably even more locally, i.e.
east coats or north eastern USA).

After all, it's just a simple blue (i.e. Pantone ® 2935) polo-shirt with
the symbol, the logo amd Ambassador lettering stitched on - nothing that
only that producer in Germany can do.

And right now, the Euro is very expensive ;)

Regards
red