[Ambassadors] Generic Fedora Poster finished by Mairin Duffy

pingou pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr
Sat Feb 9 13:04:00 UTC 2008

JoergSimon wrote:
> Hello Fellows,
>
> i had the task to ask ArtworkTeam to create a generic FedoraPoster that we can
> print on robust material and use it more often then one release.
> With the brilliant work from MairinDuffy and the color suggestions from
> JohnAdams and the text from PaulFrields we now have what we need. I am very
> happy that we have this Result.
> Find it as Preview and svg
> <http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#head-3eacb7cfafb67dcefa9870863e51c8c16745db02>

Hi all,

Nice job from the art-team once again !! (you are great folks!)

However, is there a reason of such big change on the color between the
two grey and the blue one ?

These two posters looks a bit sad compared to the blue one.

Just my two cents, the work done here is really nice !

Thanks,
Regards,
Pierre