[Ambassadors] Fedora EMEA Board Elections nominations | February 9th - February 21st

Matthias Kranz matthiaskranz at gmx.de
Sun Feb 10 06:34:13 UTC 2008

On Sun, 2008-02-10 at 00:57 +0100, Francesco Ugolini wrote:
> Starting from today to February 21st you can nominate yourselves* for
> the Fedora EMEA Boards election that will be held at FOSDEM 2008 on
> February 23rd.
>
> For more information and to nominate yourselves visit
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/EMEA/BoardElections .
>
> ------
>
> This is the first brick of a global and complex process to create
> local organizations that will help ambassadors working better.

If these organizations are supposed to "help ambassadors working better"
it should be mentioned somewhere in the name. I mean "Fedora EMEA Board"
sounds a little bit "sophisticated". There are hundreds of people
involved in Fedora in EMEA. So, is it a Ambassador-only thing or not?

Matthias
--
Matthias Kranz
http://mkr.oerks.de