[Ambassadors] LinuxTag rooms (PLEASE READ)

Nayyar Ahmad nayyares at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:26:46 UTC 2008

On Feb 19, 2008 3:00 PM, Christoph Wickert <christoph.wickert at nurfuerspam.de>
wrote:

> Am Dienstag, den 19.02.2008, 07:20 +0100 schrieb Gerold Kassube:
> > Am Dienstag, den 19.02.2008, 00:36 +0100 schrieb Christoph Wickert:
> > > Am Sonntag, den 17.02.2008, 12:52 -0500 schrieb Max Spevack:
> > > >
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008/Rooms

> for
> Euros.
> > > >
> > > Sorry, I will only sleep the first 2 nights the hotel then, but I
> signed
> > > up for a double room with Robert Scheck. Is this possible? (2 nights
> > > double, 3 single)
> > >
> > > If not Robert will pay a single room (he was willing to do that
> anyway),
> > > and I will not stay at the hotel at all, although I would have loved
> > > hang around with you guys more. But I have enough friends in Berlin
> > > where I can sleep completely FOR FREE.
> > >
> > > One of my friends even has a free flat, where I could offer one or two
> > > places to sleep. If somebody is interested, please let me know...
> > >
> > > Christoph
> > ^^
> > the goal is (in the first instance) to have a bed for everyone, there
> > you're completly right ...
> > But second and much important is, that we all come together and have a
> > week of narrow contact to each other to help each other, to feel each
> > other, to talk to each other, to scheme and have a week of fun
> > together ....
>
> This is why I said that "I'd love to hang around with you guys more",
> but even if RH pays a part of the hotel bill it's much to expensive for
> me. I simply can not afford this and I'm sure it's the same for other
> people.

of course it depends on the your situation, what you can do is that...we
mostly on first day make a plan for rest of days at Linuxtag, that includes
timings n places for meeting & other event presences, you can take all that
schedule & try to show up on time.

cheers

> So I have to options: Sleep somewhere else or not come at all. What do
> you think is better? ;)
>
> Christoph

Nayyar Ahmad
RHCE (ID:804006858622745)