[Ambassadors] FOSDEM and NPO

Frederic Hornain fhornain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 09:10:40 UTC 2008

Hi Gerold,

Well, as most people who are going to be at Brussels Friday are planed
to go to the beer event  I think the better place to gather will be
the Delirium Cafe.

For my part, I am going to wear an old Fedora or Red Hat Tee-shirt so
it will be easy to find me in this large amount of people.

After that and later in the evening , we could find a place in order
to discuss about  NPO and Fedora related subjects.

Anyway, in order to avoid Fedora group split, I think the final
decision should be published on the Fedora wiki page :
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/FOSDEM/FOSDEM2008

Thanks for your comprehension.

Have fun with F8
Cheers