[Ambassadors] Fedora Local Language Spins

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Feb 26 01:09:40 UTC 2008

Igor Pires Soares wrote:

> Note that my question is a little bit different. What I am trying to
> figure out is weather we can make modifications in Codeina configuration
> in order to support other codecs packages in some regions, not to
> include codecs directly on the distribution, because of what Rahul and
> Max said.

Modifications to Codeina can be made to support alternative sources and
third party repositories can contain configuration files that drop the
necessary changes into codeina itself but official spins cannot carry
any configuration changes that directly point codeina to alternative
sources since that could potentially lead to contributory infringement
claims.

Rahul