[Ambassadors] Speaking engagement at Northeastern University report

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 28 13:58:19 UTC 2008

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 19:47:20 -0500 (EST)
Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:

> Sounds like a great event, Jesse.  Sounds like a really good "intro
> to linux and open source with a fedora focus".  Did you have slides?
> If so, could you make them available.

I did not do slides.  I loathe slides, so I try and do without them,
and let the audience take me where they want to go.  I could post the
framework notes I had though, not much meat just points that I wanted
to get to if time allowed.

> Thanks for writing this up -- I really like the fact that we're
> getting more Event Report activity on this list.

Yeah, this is been a missing piece and I'm glad others were doing it
which guilted me into doing it.

> I haven't checked Fedora Planet in the last while, but maybe you
> could post there too, if you haven't already?

I will echo it there too, thanks for the prod!

--
Jesse Keating