[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Poloshirts

Pascal Vincent Calarco pcalarco at nd.edu
Sun Feb 3 20:27:15 UTC 2008

Hi Joerg --

Very nice indeed! What a great venture, Jeorg! I wonder if we could
consider ordering these between events, for those of us who attend
smaller events.

Joerg, do we have multiple verified suppliers for these in different
countries? I am especially interested in North America. I would like to
order a couple for attending regional linux events where I am, but I
can't forsee attending any of the larger European events, or even FUDCon
Boston adjacent to the Red Hat Summit this summer.

North and South American ambassadors, if you would be interested in
ordering, perhaps we could discuss this at the next IRC meeting
(http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Meetings/2008-02-04). I am
willing to help coordinate this, if we need someone to take the lead.

Thanks and very best,

- pascal

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PascalCalarco