[Ambassadors] Fedora Ambassador Poloshirts

Jeffrey Tadlock linux at elfshadow.net
Mon Feb 4 01:39:41 UTC 2008

On Feb 3, 2008 7:24 PM, Sandro red Mathys <red at fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> I reckon it's cheaper to produce them locally (e.g. in the USA for
> Pascal & the other US ambassadors - probably even more locally, i.e.
> east coats or north eastern USA).

Yes, I agree - this is a case where local production would reduce
costs by a fair amount just by the amount saved on international
shipping.

Several of us here have seen the polo shirts Jörg had made and think
they look great.  I know the ambassadors in our area will get some
made before our next big event.

As for others looking to get some polo shirts made, there is the
Ambassador Vendor page in the wiki [1] that lists a US vendor that can
do embroidery along with T-shirts.  If others use someone else and
have good success, please add that vendor to the Ambassador Vendor
page so other ambassadors make use of the info.

--Jeffrey

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/AmbassadorVendors