[Ambassadors] Generic Fedora Poster finished by Mairin Duffy

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 9 12:53:16 UTC 2008

Hello Fellows,

i had the task to ask ArtworkTeam to create a generic FedoraPoster that we can
print on robust material and use it more often then one release.
With the brilliant work from MairinDuffy and the color suggestions from
JohnAdams and the text from PaulFrields we now have what we need. I am very
happy that we have this Result.
Find it as Preview and svg
<http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral#head-3eacb7cfafb67dcefa9870863e51c8c16745db02>

Cheers Joerg
--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688