[Ambassadors] Generic Fedora Poster finished by Mairin Duffy

JoergSimon jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Sat Feb 9 13:35:12 UTC 2008

Hi Valent,

Am Samstag, 9. Februar 2008 14:08:28 schrieb Valent Turkovic:
> On Feb 9, 2008 2:04 PM, pingou <pingoufc4 at yahoo.fr> wrote:
> > However, is there a reason of such big change on the color between the
> > two grey and the blue one ?
> > These two posters looks a bit sad compared to the blue one.
> > Just my two cents, the work done here is really nice !
> > Thanks,
> > Regards,
> > Pierre
> I also said that previous version was much better with lively colors.
> if there were too bright pallete could be changed, but all gray is not
> working for me. This for me is a bit dull. But I love the work ArtWork
> team does and love the design. I will also translate it to Croatian.

I used the more colorfull and the final versions in a "Fedora Context" (i know
the Generic Posters are not made to use it in this way)
and i think if you compare
<http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/clt.pdf>
and
<http://jsimon.fedorapeople.org/clt2.pdf>
you see why the first colors maybe didn´t work, but i have not really that
idea of Artwork, but i feel we should keep the "Fedora Context" even if the
colorfull version is nicer for you, if you see it in a detached Context.

CU Joerg
--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688