[Ambassadors] room/accomodation/place to sleep for LINUXTAG

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Thu Feb 14 11:23:42 UTC 2008

Hi there!

PLEASE, if you´ll participate at Linuxtag and you want to have a romm
(organized by the Fedora LinuxtagTeam) you have to fill in your request
until END OF THIS WEEK (2008-02-16) at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraEvents/LinuxTag/LinuxTag2008/Rooms
because (once again):

- WE have no possibility to get a stay in a hotel for 30 persons at a
bunch right now
- THERE is another fair starting 2008-05-27
http://www.ila-berlin.de/ila2008/home/index.cfm
- THERE is RIGHT NOW no additional contingent for hotel-rooms in a range
which is comfortable for us (between EUR 50 and EUR 100 per night and
person)

As mentioned in many, many mails befor, RH will try to help us with the
costs, but we have to pay also from our own pocket.

So this is (my) last call for sign up (if you haven´t done before!

regards

Gerold