[Ambassadors] CountryList

Francesco Crippa fcrippa at byte-code.com
Sat Feb 16 22:02:02 UTC 2008

----- "Max Spevack" <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> [...]
> So clearly it's being done by hand.

No, it is not true! ;-)

> Next question:
>
> How do we automate it, so that we can actually know *where* our
> ambassadors are and have an understanding of if (and where) we are
> growing?

I've written a very simple python script that produce useful data to make graph. On my blog I post a couple of examples made by this script:

http://people.byte-code.com/fcrippa/2008/02/16/fedora-ambassadors-statistics/

For the moment script is "too quick and too dirty", but I need it to be sure that process can be fully automated.

Now it's Saturday night in Italy (lovely time). I've got to stop my work and go out to have a lot of fun with my friends! On Monday I'll try to cleaning up the code and put it online.

Take care
bye bye

francesco

--