[Ambassadors] idea for *every* event

Max Spevack mspevack at redhat.com
Sun Feb 17 19:19:11 UTC 2008

On Sun, 17 Feb 2008, Gerold Kassube wrote:

> Do we really need to count the numbers? Not really sure that somebody
> (out of Red Hat) trusts our numbers ... Have a look to the other
> Distributions and OS's nobody really trusts the numbers you personally
> collect (because of other think you beaty that numbers) ... BUt OK,
> for our personal use, I agree that we count them ...

It's useful in the Event Report of blog posts to say "and I spent 3
hours at the USB key station, and helped about 50 people create a Fedora
USB key!"

The only reason to count is just to have a detail, so that the people
who are not at the event but who read the reports can get a feel for how
busy and active the event is.

--Max