[Ambassadors] Fedora Local Language Spins

Hi,

As some of you might be aware already, I am working on several regional language spins and have created a basic set of kickstart files that can be easily reused to create say a Fedora Greek Spin or French Spin or whatever language you use and want to promote. All of the Indian language spins inherit

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/spins/livecd-fedora-8-base-desktop-localized.ks

Then merely add the language code, timezone settings and language support. One example is

http://sundaram.fedorapeople.org/spins/livecd-fedora-8-desktop-hindi.ks

This is simple enough and since many of the ambassadors are involved with the L10N efforts in Fedora, I would encourage you to take a look at this and promote spin variants for your local language. If you need any help, feel free to mail to fedora-livecd-list. More information at

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraLiveCD/LiveCDHowTo

If you want to propose the spin officially,

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/CustomSpins

If you need help with the processes, let me know. I am mether on freenode IRC and usually hang out in #fedora-devel, #fedora-india and other channels.

Rahul