[Ambassadors] Introduction

Peter Reuschlein peter at reuschlein.de
Wed Feb 20 06:56:01 UTC 2008

Hello everybody,

so, as i just joined the ambassador team a short introduction about me.
My Name is Peter and i joined the ambassador team with the maingoal to
support the people organizing the LinuxDay2008 in Berlin, later on,
well, i think there are plenty things to do. Till now i just did some
translations for the german translation team (as far as i had time and
specspo didn't break my nerves down). I live in a small village near
Würzburg (Germany) and more informations can be found on my wikipage :)

so greetings and best regards

Peter